- 1. Type "run" in windows search bar
- 2. Type %appdata%
- 3. Click "AppData" at the top
- 4. Click on the EasyDayStudios folder
- 5. Click on the Players Folder
- 6. Open the Pro Skater or Female json of your choice (For this case I will use the EvanSmith one as an example)
- 7. Copy the selected text
- 8. Close the .json file
- 9. Open your male customization json
- 10. Highlight the selected text
- Then Paste the text from the previous file.
- Should look like this
If you want to just have the normal Pro Skater/Female Pants save the file like this and then Open your game and you will have the pants.
- Save the custom pants you want in your gear folder (MPants_VintageLevis for example)
- Now type exactly this line: "texturePath": "C:\\Users\\Jake\\Documents\\SkaterXL\\Gear\\MPants_VintageLevis.png" (Make sure to change the username from "Jake" to whatever yours is)
- Make sure you include .png on the end otherwise your pants will just be white in game
- Place the line here:
- Change isCustom from false to true
- Save the file!
- Open your game and you will have your sweet new custom pants
Youtube tutorial here also! Youtube.com
Join my discord if you are still struggling and I can walk you through it! Discord.gg
Seen a few people asking for help with this so here ya go
Posted by sadlyxl on