XLObjectDropper is a controller driven object dropper with a full user interface, the ability to save/load, a new filmer, and plenty of other features.
How do you open XLObjectDropper? Press start to access the game's pause menu and you'll find an entry called "Object Dropper".
- Controller driven
- Saving and loading of builds, including object properties. Save files located in Documents/SkaterXL/XLObjectDropper/Saves. Files are saved in a folder for the map they were created on, however that's not a requirement.
- Support for custom asset packs (or DLC) in Documents/SkaterXL/XLObjectDropper/Asset Packs. Compatible with existing DLC packs.
- An Object Edit menu where you can change properties about certain objects such as light brightness or filmer pose.
- New filmer.
- Object highlighting, so that you know which object you're selecting.
- Undo/Redo support.
- Always free and open source.
IS NOW COMPATIBLE WITH XLGRAPHICS FOLLOW CAM!
If you like to use Follow Cam in XLGraphics, please update to version 0.0.7 of XLGraphics. Babbo was kind enough to push an update to be compatible with XLObjectDropper!
We hope the controls are pretty self explanatory via the user interface, but if you want/need some more in depth descriptions of how the functions are intended to work, please check out the wiki.
For any bug reports or features you'd like to see added, write up an issue on our Github or leave us a comment here!
Want to see what we're working on or have planned? Check out the project on Github!
Want to contribute to the project? Either assets or code? Fork our project and send us a pull request!